Got tagged by Josh tonight on the latest blog meme. Here goes:
Meme Rules: Each player answers the question themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
10 years ago (1998):
1. I was a Freshman at Indiana Wesleyan University.
2. I was single.
3. I lived in Marion, IN.
4. I worked at The Heart Center of Marion as a medical transcriptionist.
5. I was enjoying new freedom as a college Freshman, making new friends, and trying to study!
5 things on today’s “to do” list:
1. Work on my message for Sunday morning.
2. Catch up with Google Reader feeds.
3. Get packed boxes out of my office and brought to the house.
4. Watch VP debate.
5. Make a student loan payment.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Anything chocolate/orange
2. Slim Jims
3. Oreos & milk
5. Wheat Thins & ranch dressing
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my parents’ home
2. Build some oversea fresh-water wells
3. Pay off my stupid debt
4. Invest, invest, invest!
5. Buy something fun
5 jobs I have had:
1. Youth Pastor
2. ChaCha Guide
3. Denominational Department Intern
4. Swimming Pool Installer
5. McDonalds Employee